new year, yada, yada
1/24/2011 | Author: jefferies
It is now 24 days into 2011.  And it's the same old thing every year...resolutions!  Sometimes I achieve them, often I don't.  But it is good to have something to work toward, and I think I'm getting a better idea of what I *CAN* achieve.
So 2011!  Let's have a good year!

Among some other resolutions, I'm hoping to:
1) keep my house clean and organized
2) be fit and run at least 1 half marathon this year (loose the baby belly)
3) do some fund raising for MamaBaby Haiti

More to come on this!  And it's going to be EXCITING!  I can't wait to get started. 

4) take an AMAZING trip with my family
5) use my wet suit LOTS!

Among others...

This entry was posted on 1/24/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...