Ollie at 5 months
These pictures taken on the IKEA playmat that Oliver got from his grandma for Christmas
- I am not sure how much he weighs, but he is getting BIG! He can fill out 6-9 month and 6-12 month clothes just fine.
- He LOVES his brothers. He loves his parents too. He smiles and babbles whenever he sees them. He is completely doted on by everyone. I guess that is the effect of a 5 year gap.
- He is rolling and wiggling around on the floor to get to things.
- His two bottom teeth are *ALMOST* through, but not quite. This is causing some fussiness at night.
- He is *ALMOST* sitting up independantly.
- He has not quite started solid foods yet, but he LOVES to drink cold filtered water from my glass. If I'm holding him he will grab for my food. He's achieved a fist full of food a few times, but I caught it before he got to his mouth.
- He loves to go for walks, jogs and hikes.
- He likes his baths, but he DOES NOT like it when I put lotion on him after.
- He loves to play with almost every toy we give him.
 |
| He's a cutie! |
- He most definitely has Brent's olive complexion and olive eyes!
- He still loves to suck on his fingers and pacifier
 |
| baby on potty = adorable! |
- We've started putting Ollie on the potty. I know several people here in Oregon who have started their babies on the potty quite young. One of my midwives had her baby pooping in the potty from the time he was 9 months. It is pretty easy to tell with Ollie when he needs to poop, so we've decided to give it a try. So far we haven't had any deposits, but I think he's still getting comfortable with it...so we'll see!
- We love his big charming smile and are so smitten by him.
3 comments:
hahaha...he is such a cutie, what funny pics!
oh goodness he is adooooooooorable!
i love how happy babies make a home :)
He is an adorable little boy! You are such a lucky mommy. 3 handsome boys! Congrats. Love all the fun pics of you and the family at the holidays, sledding, trip to slc, etc. Hope you and the family are doing well! I'm glad you remember your little Elsa she was an important part of your lives!