So I ended my last blog entry with the question "what do you have to give to the world". And I can answer that for a lot of you right now...a lot of you are MOTHERS!! You are giving so much and doing so well. I look up to all my friends and family and think you are so amazing!
So this is a post about Mother's day 5/8/11
Brent had this idea to have a Swedish picnic for us on Mother's Day. So he went to IKEA and bought some fun Swedish foods and took us up to North Fork Reservoir {a fun place}. We were very lucky that day that a) it was a rainy day because nobody else was there and we had the place all to ourselves and b) that the rain stopped right when we got there so we were able to enjoy our picnic without getting soaked.
| Swedish picnic on North Fork Reservoir |
OK...no, this was really the first picture of the day. My little guys made me breakfast in BED to start the day. But I wanted that other picture to be first so that it would show up in the blog feed...haha!
But I LOVE my thoughtful little guys.
being a mother is the BEST work I could ever have
Happy Mother's Day to all of you...only 3 months late! But hey! We're mothers EVERY day!









0 comments: