June 21, 2011
I know it's been almost two months since he had his birthday, but I'm still furiously trying to catch up!
In our family we do friend parties on even birthdays. That's just because they are a lot of work for me and end up costing too much money to do it every year. So this is an even year for Toby and I was planning on putting together a BIG, FUN party for him this year...but because me moved RIGHT before his birthday and we went to Utah for my sister's wedding RIGHT after his birthday...sadly, I did not have enough time to organize something awesome {like Joshua's Star Wars and Harry Potter parties}. I kinda settled for just inviting a few friends from church and school to meet us at the spray park for a picnic, cupcakes, popsicles, and some water fun. But honestly I don't think the kids even noticed that we were "settling" because they had a lot of fun! It was the first day of summer and the first really warm day this year.
nothing too fancy...just the plain ol' simple
Happy birthday to you! Chachacha! Ooolala!
Toby and Carter have been the best of friends since we moved to Oregon
Later, at home...PRESENTS!!
I love that Toby still LOVES Woody and Toy Story even though he's getting older
and could be starting to like grungier things.
Some Harry Potter lego sets to add to their collection
I interviewed Toby and asked him to tell me some stuff about him right now:
~Best thing about family:
Um...doing fun stuff and also being together forever! Both! Two!
~Best thing about church:
Doing activities.
~Favorite color:
I have 5. The first one is orange, the second one is green, the third one is yellow, the fourth one is red, and the fifth one is black.
~Favorite food:
I have a TON! So I just don't know which one to do! How about pizza, cheese, spaghetti, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
~Favorite activity:
I'm not sure I have SO MUCH! Swing on swings, jump on trampoline, go places, meeting up with friends at the park or a restaurant or something, riding my bike, and hiking
~Favortie vacation:
Utah, camping at the beach, California and Alaska and Canada
Toby through the years:










0 comments: