catching breath
7/01/2012 | Author: kate
It's been ages since I've been able to catch up on here, and for good reason.  
With great insanity (though we thought we had good reasons), we decided to move {again} a few weeks ago...when I was 37 weeks pregnant.  We're just getting settled in, and trying to persuade our new baby to come and join us.  Hopefully that'll happen any day now!  In the meantime, our computer isn't working so great...so it doesn't look like I'll be able to catch up on the blog soon.  We're all just trying to enjoy summer vacation...and I'm trying to savor my last few days of this pregnancy.
This entry was posted on 7/01/2012 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...