I had so much fun recording this pregnancy on instagram, with my crappy ipod camera. But at least it got recorded. There's so much I could share about this pregnancy. It really was a special time for all of us. There were so many spiritual experiences...but I've become such a lazy blogger that I always say I'll write more later. But seeing as though this blog is really our family journal...I really better get around to writing more!
Let me just say that the whole pregnancy was a blessing. We felt very strongly that we were supposed to add another baby to our family at this time. The pregnancy went very fast...except for the last 2-3 weeks, which always take forever! Baby and I were both completely healthy throughout the pregnancy, just like all our other babies. The birth was wonderful, and was an answer to prayers...I can't wait to sit down when it's quiet and write out the birth story!
0 comments: