milo camerawork
7/22/2012 | Author: kate
I've been trying to get more practice with my dslr camera...practice, practice, practice!  I think I've finally figured out how to adjust the aperture and iso.  Next I need to experiment with shutter speeds.  But what a great time to be able to experiment with a new camera ... a time with a new baby!

The first two sets of pictures are not taken with the dslr:
 4 days old

 Milo and Ollie...my two babies
 You have to check out the adorable face Ollie is making at Milo here...
I zoomed in on Ollie because it is just too precious!
What a sweet brother.

 6 days old, with the dslr

12 days old, with the dslr

And lets not forget the sweet images captured with the ipod, just because they're not as sharp!
 3 days old

 6 days old

one week!

 8 days old...
what a cutie! 


9 days
first watery bath in the sink

Okay...that's enough for now, but more later!
This entry was posted on 7/22/2012 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...