April Fools!
4/03/2009 | Author: jefferies
For those of you who don't Facebook, I thought I should let you in on a little discovery:
Our ultrasound said that we're expecting a girl! That's not the joke though...
My ultrasound was on April Fools Day, so I figured any outcome I told people might be considered a joke. So I took the liberty of telling everyone on Facebook that we were expecting twin boys! Some of the responses I got were just classic! I was able to set most everyone straight by the next day...but boy will that be one April Fools Day I will never forget!
This entry was posted on 4/03/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On April 4, 2009 at 9:20 AM , Wendy said...

I held off on believing anything until after April 1. Congratulations for real.

 
On April 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM , Windybrook Spinner said...

Hurray!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...