...did I get myself into being in charge of the whole entire school jog-a-thon? I am not experienced enough in the ways of PTSO to do this! I should have eased my way in here or there by counting box tops or stuffing envelopes. Going to one single meeting even. Why did I have to bite off the whole enchilada at once?
Now you know...if I'm missing in action...I'm probably soliciting donations or addressing envelopes or counting money or sorting out the prizes. All in good spirits.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago









4 comments:
Wow. You go girl!
Good luck, Kate! That sounds like a huge job. You will feel very accomplished once that is done. Then you can take on anything!
Mmmmmm.....enchiladas.....what? What were you talking about?
Oh yeah. Good luck. I hate it when I do stuff like that.
ooh--good luck on that. You will be great.
Way to bite that enchilada! :0)