Forgetting
4/21/2009 | Author: jefferies
I seem to be forgetting to do a lot of things lately. It must be the combination of being very busy AND being pregnant...because I was never THIS forgetful with my other pregnancies.

Here are a few things I have forgotten to do in the last couple of weeks:

-I forgot to post pictures from Easter and our trip to the coast with Brent's family.
-I forgot to get a babysitter for a concert that we've had on our calendar for months.
-I forgot to have an Enrichment board meeting this month (until someone reminded me).
-Heck...I pretty much forgot about Enrichment, period. (Enrichment is a monthly gathering for the women in our church)
-I...I mean, the tooth fairy forgot to bring Joshua some moolah for a couple of weeks in a row after loosing THREE teeth on the top! Oh the insanity! (The tooth fairy finally came through and even added a little interest for being so late.)
-I forgot to post pictures of how dang cute Joshua is without his teeth!

There. Now I feel a little better. And...this is a picture from Easter weekend out at the coast (Joshua with his banana slug friend). Haha! Now I'm on top of things.
|
This entry was posted on 4/21/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On April 22, 2009 at 7:33 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

It has nothing do with your getting older, right? =) I think it is definitely the pregnancy. Some days don't you just wish all your commitments would disappear?

 
On April 26, 2009 at 2:26 PM , Miss Kelli said...

well for me it isn't getting better. i thought once i had the baby my mind would come back! I still haven't found it!!!

 
On May 3, 2009 at 7:56 PM , Emily said...

I agree with windybrook spinner--preggo brain is a veritable killer of all sharp minds--but a lovable kind of killer :0)

Joshie is so cute--only kids can have a smile full of holes and gaps and look darling!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...