
Joshua didn't ask for anything for his birthday this year. He just asked us to surprise him...so Brent and I picked out some cool science toys from the Clarke Planetarium while we were in Utah (magnet sets and a cool Hoberman ball were hits). Joshua did pick out a toy for Grandma Georgina to buy him...it was a Snap Circuit FM Radio that you build yourself. Thanks Grandma! Joshua plays with it all the time and he says it's his favorite gift.
We also had a dinner a few days later with the aunties and uncles who live in Oregon...and that was so fun! My boys adore all of their aunties and uncles. Thanks so much to Lara and Annika for the thoughtful birthday gifts too...which the boys haven't stopped playing with since Sunday!









1 comments:
That looks like a great birthday, Josh! I am impressed by the choice of carrot cake, (I love it, but you must make it good if a 7 year old requests it!) and that he wanted to be surprised for his birthday gift! Most kids I've known have a list waiting. Kudos to Joshy!