A Little Dollup of Girlie!
4/05/2009 | Author: jefferies
Profile Picture
This entry was posted on 4/05/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On April 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM , Laurel said...

That is wonderful Katie! :) So excited to bee you soon!

 
On April 10, 2009 at 6:56 AM , Rachel said...

That is one cute little nose...

 
On April 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM , Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I just got your email, and yes we did just have a little baby girl.

How fun to see your little dollop!

 
On April 18, 2009 at 3:01 PM , Laurel said...

Hey go see my blog to see what you earned!

Love you all!!!

 
On April 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM , Nicole said...

Ok so I asked to soon what you were having I just needed to keep reading. That is so exciting. YEAH!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...