the best friends!
2/28/2010 | Author: jefferies
I just have to post quickly to gush about my girlfriends that I have up here.  The are the nicest, craftiest, smartest and most sweet gals around!  And here is the proof:

The week after we got back from Leavenworth, I had a birthday.  Since Brent had already taken off several days for our vacation he didn't take any days off for my birthday.  And he worked on Saturday too...the day after my birthday.  So I casually mentioned to my girlfriends that I would like to hang out during the day on my birthday, since I wasn't going to be doing anything with Brent.  And I meant hanging out as in watching a movie together, eating lunch together or having a sewing day together. 

But after I mentioned that to them...they concocted some secret plans of their own!


 
a delicious birthday lunch!


with cute little cupcakes AND strawberry shortcake!
and...And...AND...

they gave me a PEDICURE!  
Can you believe that?  Because I can't.  Nobody has ever given me a pedicure before!  Full service, including a foot bath, lotion, foot rub, dead skin removal, and PINK toenail polish!

Thank you Katie and Tara!
It was an awesome day.

This entry was posted on 2/28/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On March 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM , dw said...

Wow! That's awesome! Happy Birthday & I'm glad you got to enjoy it.

 
On March 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM , My Voice Marshfield said...

Wow! Awesome! Girlfriends are the best!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...