preschool daze
2/28/2010 | Author: jefferies
2009-2010 preschool co-op with Toby, Carter and Mason.  


This preschool has been the highlight of Toby's week this year.  He loves writing his name and his letters, doing art projects and playing with his two best buddies.  It has indeed been a bit of a daze...a preschool run by two mamas with new babies, and one mama coping with the loss of her baby/dealing with morning sickness and major fatigue.  But it's still been fun all around for everyone!
This entry was posted on 2/28/2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 3, 2010 at 7:36 PM , Tara said...

It's definitely been worth it for the boys sake, so I'm really glad we did this. But I'm already thinking, is it summer yet!! And I love that Carter looks like he's on crack in that picture, too funny!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...