Anyway...we had a sunny day on Saturday and so we went biking. NOT 20 miles...but we did a few miles through Stub Stewart State Park and back. All uphill on the way there.
It was a great opportunity to finally take some outdoor pictures with the new photo apparatus.
Getting ready:
super cute Toby!
testing out the super zoom (20x)
a super close up of a salamander crossing the road

a soooooooooper long bridge to cross
a super enchanted forest
flying down the trail on the way back

Toby and mama self portrait:
I love this picture because it captures how Toby loves to put his hand on my face.
He's been doing that since he was a tiny tot!
a quaint little farm...oh my dream!
Well, one of my dreams...and I can't seem to make up my mind which one I want to live.

a soooooooooper long bridge to cross
a super enchanted forest
an old RR X-ing sign...proof of another era
flying down the trail on the way back
ah...budding spring
I love this picture because it captures how Toby loves to put his hand on my face.
He's been doing that since he was a tiny tot!
a super silly pair
A SUPER fun time had by all!
Post script:
I am very grateful to have a husband who pushes us to get out and have lots of adventures. I have always loved these sorts of activities...but I unfortunately am at a time in life where I don't think I would take the initiative to do them. But I am ALWAYS so grateful for the beauty, the fun, the fresh air, and the family togetherness that come from these times. YAY Brent!









4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. We really need to get out to that trail! And that shot of the salamander is sooo cool. Love it. Looks like your camera is doing a good job.
Love your pictures! You are so good at that! Can't wait to see more.
I concur that Brent is awesome. You guys are great together! Loved the photos.
Love it! The salamander is awesome!