Everyday I am reminded that I must have patience. Patience to wait until baby number 4 is born (after two years of being pregnant). Patience to wait for another baby girl. Patience to wait for Elsa.
I'm not sure if posting this picture is something that comforts me or not. Does it help me feel better to know that Elsa would probably have teeth and be so smiley and interactive right now? Not really. I really wish that she was 7 months old right now instead of a newborn baby frozen in time. But at the same time, I often reflect on how glad I am that she is preserved in a little time capsule as a newborn baby. I am SO grateful that I will get her back at the age in which she is now preserved...and I have much to look forward to. Patience. Patience. Patience.









1 comments:
I have been truly inspired by your blog... and when you write about your sweet Elsa. I invite you to look around my blog...I have two posts dedicated to infant loss...and a two birth-day stories after infant loss.