our babies
3/16/2010 | Author: jefferies
Joshua



Toby



Elsa



Baby #4
Isn't he cute???  
He's going to look a lot like Brent, I think...


I love all of my babies SO much, it's just indescribable.  I am SO glad that the little one inside of me is ALIVE and healthy and I am VERY excited to meet him. 
This entry was posted on 3/16/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On March 16, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Amy said...

I didn't know you are have a HE! :) Congrats! and that profile pic so PERFECT! He is just perfect.

 
On March 17, 2010 at 7:18 AM , Betsy said...

Congratulations Katie! Another wonderful, sweet, adorable boy for you guys to love :) Hopefully Elsa will give you your wish for another daughter to love and treasure in a few years. I think of you guys often and am wishing you a very healthy pregnancy and birth for your new little boy.

 
On March 17, 2010 at 7:35 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

I wanted another girl after Winnie, but I was glad I had a boy after all because he wasn't there to replace Winnie like I think I kind of wanted. He helped me keep her individual and even more special. The hardest part now for me is that Peep doesn't have the living sister she wants so badly. But as you said, God is in charge and there is a reason. Congratulations on your beautiful boy!

 
On March 17, 2010 at 10:43 AM , Kylie said...

Congrats Kate! How exciting for you! I'm so glad things are going well for you guys. :)

 
On March 17, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Ariana said...

a HE! How fun!! Cute ultrasounds :) Congrats!

 
On March 17, 2010 at 4:45 PM , Becky Sharp said...

All such beautiful babies! And yes, your newest baby boy is cute! You can definitely tell from the ultrasound pics. Perfect in every way. :-)

 
On March 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM , Rachel said...

Yes, all such beautiful babes. Thanks for your heartfelt posts, as always. I'm so happy this little guy is on his way and looking so great! Hearts are with you, friend.

 
On March 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM , Rylie said...

Congrats on the baby boy! We are so anxious and happy for you guys! This little baby will bring your so much peace and joy.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...