Beautiful Day:
The brand new Draper Temple
Jonny, Liz with Brent's parents
The beautiful Jefferies sisters
The Jefferies sisters + sisters in law
The whole Jefferies clan minus one brother and a couple of inlaws and plus two cousins
YEP...that's my green dress!
The happy couple
I feel a great depth of gratitude that Brent and I were married in an LDS temple 10.5 years prior.
I am so thankful that because our family is sealed that we will be able to be a family forever...and I know for certain that we will have the chance to raise Elsa.









2 comments:
Love the dress and the boots. Love the belly too. =) I would miss the clouds around here too, but I wish I could live in Portland, even just to try it out for a few years. Maybe I just need to visit that area a lot instead. We are driving to Seattle at the end of June and staying on Orcas Island for a couple nights--a teenage dream of mine. That's something at least, and I'll happily take it.
Kate! These pictures are so great. I haven't seen many of our wedding day yet so it was fun to find these!
I was so grateful to have your cute family there:-) My only regret is how so many people came from so far and I didn't get to spend a lot of quality time with them. Alas, that is the way a wedding goes... unless we could figure out some other way...
I do have to say I would have traveled for days, if I had too, to have the experience we had in the temple that day. What a peaceful feeling.
By the way, your green dress and brown boots are SO cute. You look like a dream boat.