easier?
5/02/2010 | Author: jefferies
I buried my baby girl.  What.the.heck??

{she's so, so, so, so cute and precious.  all i want to do is kiss on those little cheeks.}

I'm pretty sure that this doesn't get much easier with time.  It just goes from hard to bearable, to hard and back to bearable again.  It is an almost constant ache, which requires me to read.pray.meditate almost continually just so that I can function and catch glimpses of happiness.

That's how it is.  Just in case you wanted to know.  Or just in case you ever know someone else who goes through this.
, |
This entry was posted on 5/02/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On May 2, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Sara said...

i can't even imagine, kate!
i don't have words, just love.
love you, my friend.

 
On May 4, 2010 at 9:31 PM , Rachel said...

I know, honey. I know that there probably isn't one minute that goes by without you thinking of her. And Kate, she's with you every time you do. Tomorrow is Matthew's third anniversary and still he's on my mind just all the time. It's okay.

 
On May 13, 2010 at 8:22 AM , Miss Kelli said...

i think about you and elsa all the time. I pray for you and for her.
just in case you wanted to know :)!
l love you kate!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...