TOBY:
'Twas a cold, rainy day so we sought shelter...
These pictures are from last week's game...this week, Toby scored his first GOAL! Yay TOBY!!
Yay Team! Yay Toby!
JOSHUA:
I truly think that Joshua is the player with the most improvement. He choose to play and he is enjoying it. I wish I would've had the option to put him in the lower age level though. The age level that he is on, there are some BIG kids...I think it goes up to 10 years. They are all really good. I am also surprised that they still have the boys and the girls playing together...but in no way do I object!
The obligatory post-game hand slap
Joshua confessed, the thing he likes the best about soccer is getting treats at the end!
Well at least he told the truth!
(that's his catch phrase)









1 comments:
Chugs' absolutely favorite part of T-ball was the treat. We haven't signed any of our kids up for anything this year so far, so I totally know what you mean about it being a big deal. Good job.