the "F" word!
7/06/2010 | Author: jefferies
Joshua ran into the room to tattle on Toby.  He said "mama, Toby said the F-word"!

Oh gasp!  I thought: where did my boys learn the F-word???  Where did Toby learn it??  He hasn't been to school yet.  We do not have any movies with the F-word!  We block all television above a PG rating!

Joshua interrupts my frantic thoughts to let me know that the "F-word" is "F-A-R-T".

Hahahahaha!  That Toby is going through a potty mouth phase.

Whew!  Crisis averted.
This entry was posted on 7/06/2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On July 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM , ashley said...

chloe went through a phase where almost every word (i'm sure it wasn't really but it sure seemed like it) sounded like the REAL F word. I remember telling Wes we couldn't take her to church until she learned to talk better. Missed you guys at the reunion. Met some of Brent's sisters. I really don't know anyone in the family. I kept saying I wish Kate was here. She's the only cousin I know.

 
On July 7, 2010 at 7:46 AM , My Voice Marshfield said...

so awesome! I had the same scare with the S word which turned out to be shut up. Childhood is so precious!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...