maternity photos
7/18/2010 | Author: jefferies
Letting go.
It's been a while since I've done that.  Just let go and have fun and be carefree.  I know I've dealt with grief and sadness and anxiety and depression in the last year.  I've finally come to a point where I am feeling happy most of the time again.  I thought I was there at 2 months postpartum last year (hahaha).  And I was.  For a while.  But I had forgotten how grief can take more than one cycle.  And it does.  Viciously.

But that's not what this post is about.  This post is about happy celebrations of brand new life.

  My awesome friend (who is a busy professional photographer), gifted me a photo shoot on the beach.


This entry was posted on 7/18/2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On July 19, 2010 at 12:51 AM , SewSara said...

you look so beautiful, kate!!
xoxo

 
On July 19, 2010 at 6:05 AM , Jessica Sant said...

I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite. They are such great shots. You are truly radiant. I think this one is the epitome of your radiance. I love it: Kate shining in the sun.

And to me, this one shows fun, life, joy and just how wonderful that belly of your is: Kate hip-deep in the water and loving it

You are awesome.

 
On July 19, 2010 at 8:35 AM , Becky Sharp said...

I love these pics! Especially the profile of you in the water. You are literally glowing. Pregnancy looks good on you! :) I am so excited for the new little one that is about to join your family.

I want you to know that it's been a privilege reading your blog this last year, sharing in your pain and joy, and gaining a new perspective on life. I have learned so much from you and grown from your strength. Thank you for that!

 
On July 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

So breathtakingly beautiful! I especially love the profile one of you in the water with the green shirt on. That might just be one of my favorite pregnancy pics ever. It looks like you are just a few moments from being "twinkled". Really, so beautiful-- inside and out.

 
On July 19, 2010 at 3:07 PM , Kylie said...

Those are fabulous Katie! I especially love the ones of you in the water. So peaceful and carefree!

 
On July 19, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Rachel said...

You are SO BEAUTIFUL. My TOTAL favorite is in the green top, embracing your belly, eyes shut, in the waves. How much that photo says. Wow. I think I need a print of that!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...