muddy excursion
7/06/2010 | Author: jefferies
Right after school was out, our awesome friends took a cabin camping trip to Silver Falls State Park.  We went down to hang out with them one of the days...ride bikes, hike, play and cook out!  Sounds great, right?  Well, it was...but it would've been even better if June wasn't so rainy this year, rendering any outdoor excursion a total mud fest!

Before the pictures of our fun, here are some nice 'after' pictures of the mud:
now that you understand what exactly I was up against...
Oh who am I kidding?...I gave up pretty quick trying to keep them out of the mud!


Toby with his best buddy:
Some Toby shots:

Beautiful (I can't get enough of these waterfalls here):
The sun broke through!
beehive?

BEHAVE!

Joshua:
Family:

My friend and her cutie pie:

Tired much?

Cookout fun!

Ah good memories!
This entry was posted on 7/06/2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On July 7, 2010 at 7:50 AM , My Voice Marshfield said...

Oh Kate, you just inspire me to go enjoy my family! We hiked in the rain and i thought of you. : ) LLL

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...