8.9.10
8/12/2010 | Author: jefferies
(a great day for a birthday)

introducing:

Oliver Silas Jefferies


We are ecstatic to announce Ollie's safe arrival on

8.9.10

at 
12:16 pm

Weighing in at 9 pounds 7 ounces
and measuring 22 inches







This entry was posted on 8/12/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

On August 12, 2010 at 3:37 PM , ashley said...

so happy for you. Did you hear about the baby that was born on 8/9/10 at 11:12? Last picture is my favorite. LOVE the cleavage!

 
On August 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Larabeth said...

I am so happy for you and your family! He is so cute, and what an adorable name!! Congratulations and what a healing time this can be for you to watch this little one grow.

 
On August 12, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Windybrook Spinner said...

Oh, he's perfect! Congratulations!

 
On August 12, 2010 at 5:57 PM , Jessica Sant said...

wahoo!!! what a perfect day, all around! Congratulations. he's beautiful. Cant wait to read more about his birth if you're willing to share.

 
On August 12, 2010 at 8:16 PM , Anonymous said...

I am just thrilled at the newest little Jefferies!! I had no idea he was born on Monday! Congrats to all of you. He's beautiful and huge!! I never would have guessed, looking at you, that this baby would be so big! Isn't God wonderful??? God bless you all.

 
On August 12, 2010 at 8:31 PM , SewSara said...

awwww i love his name!
what a sweet baby boy -- i'm so happy for you all!! and how cool that he was born on 8-9-10!!
couldn't be more thrilled. i hope he is able to bring an extra bit of peace and healing to your heart. you've had a tough year!!

xoxo
love you!!!

 
On August 13, 2010 at 12:09 AM , Melanie Graves' page said...

Congratulations! So happy every one is healthy! What a great name. Oliver is my nephews name and pretty unique.
Can wait to meet the little guy around the neighborhood

 
On August 13, 2010 at 7:16 PM , Adair said...

Oh, he is beautiful and perfect. I want you to know how happy I am that he is here and safe. I know your little family has been through so much. Congratulations on a 3rd sweet boy!

 
On August 15, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Natalie said...

What a handsome little fellow! We are so happy that he is here...happy, safe, and sound! We will be looking forward to more updates and photos...thanks for sharing!

 
On August 15, 2010 at 6:58 PM , Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Congrats! He is beautiful.

 
On August 15, 2010 at 9:21 PM , Our Family said...

Congratulations. He is beautiful. I have been praying and watching. So grateful for a beautiful baby boy. Enjoy,Kappy

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...