tomorrow...
8/16/2010 | Author: jefferies
...or today, as it is well past midnight.

Marks the one year of one of the most spiritual days of my life.  Tear.
I have many thoughts that have gone through my head and my heart over the last week...marking each moment with precision recall.  The day I had my last midwife appointment and everything was fine.  The day that I think she died.  The day where I felt paranoid that I couldn't feel her move, but thought I was over reacting.  The day she was born.  BOOM.  The day my life shifted and changed forever.  The day I held her forever.  The day I took her to the mortuary and left her with a complete stranger.  The day we drove to Utah.  The day of her funeral.  The day of her burial.  The day I had to try to move on.  The week in which I felt more physical and spiritual blessings and tender mercies than I have ever felt in my life.

My sweet girl.
Waiting in perfection.
Sealed in a time capsule.
Her spirit is ageless.
Her body is still newly born.
Her family is one year older.
May I ever live my life to be worthy of her.
May the time come quickly in which I get to hold her again.
And kiss her head.  Nuzzle her baby neck and cheeks.
Elsa.
This entry was posted on 8/16/2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On August 16, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Amy said...

Thinking of you and Elsa and that sweet new baby today! I hope its a peaceful day for you.

 
On August 16, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Emily said...

Thinking of you and Elsa today..... I can't wait to meet her someday. For that matter, I can't wait to meet little Oliver too :) See you in a few weeks.

 
On August 16, 2010 at 9:21 PM , SewSara said...

lots of love to you and else!!
hugs, my friend.

 
On August 17, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Rylie said...

You are in my thoughts today! I hope you are able to feel sweet Elsa with you!! Praying for your new little one!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...