addendum
8/30/2010 | Author: jefferies
I just have to write an addendum to the last post.  I have to let you know that I have been attached to Ollie's little ultrasound picture ever since I found out he was a boy.

Yep.  I was smitten.  And I think that after the first few days of shock after finding out that I was having a boy (because at the beginning of the pregnancy it was sometimes hard for me to remember that this was a new, different pregnancy!), I would've been disappointed if it was a mistake and I was really having a girl.  I had a feeling during my whole pregnancy with Elsa that I was having another little boy next...so in reality, I knew he was coming.  I just always thought that number 3 would be a girl and number 4 a boy...and then I have to stop myself again and realize that #3 IS a girl and #4 IS a boy.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, it is all SO complicated, so please don't judge.  It might've been best for me to keep it to myself.  I think that I would have been inclined to judge someone before I had this experience.  But hopefully, because of my honesty someone out there will feel less alone in their trial.    
This entry was posted on 8/30/2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...