Halloween 2010
11/18/2010 | Author: jefferies
Better late than never...
Mostly because I'm cheap, I insisted that the boys be Harry and Ron again this year.  I don't think they minded.

Aren't they the cutest Ron and Harry, anyway?  And Owliver makes a  good Hedwig.
(Too bad they won't be seeing the new Harry Potter movie for lots of years!)


Pumpkins from our garden!  Yay!!  We finally did it! (I've been trying to grow our own pumpkins for 3 years).


This was really fun...Toby and I walked Owliver over to the woods by our house for a little Halloween costume photo shoot!
 
cutest little owl!

I have to give props to my friend Ash for knitting this darling orange baby blanket for Owliver.  (She's Brent's cousin's wife actually).


Toby hung around climbing trees...(heaven!).  He told me he's going to climb all the trees in the forest!










apples from the lovely old apple tree in the middle of the woods.


I didn't have the motivation to carve the pumpkins (even though I was so excited that we grew them)...but the boys did a great job doing it by themselves!

As you can see, they were both interested in the same motif...the vomiting pumpkin.  Lovely.
Toby did these two by himself

And just in case you were wondering...
If Elsa was here with us on earth (as a 14 month old baby), and in need of a Halloween costume...
This is what she would've been.  I saw this butterfly online and it melted my heart.  {Sigh!}
This entry was posted on 11/18/2010 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 18, 2010 at 7:02 AM , ashley said...

yea! I made the blog. I'm a celebrity now. And I LOVE the picture of Oliver with the apples in the box and the look on his face is priceless. "what is going on, why is she doing this, seriously!"

 
On December 24, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Joanne Woods said...

I am so in love with the owl suit you have on Ollie. Plus, the butterfly outfit is darling.

Where di you get the owl suit? I'm officially coveting it.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...