it's official...
11/04/2010 | Author: jefferies
...I'm in LoVe!

Ollie is the sweetest baby.  He talks and coos and smiles so big!  He is so chill.  He sleeps really well both at night and for naps.  He is easy to read.  He's so expressive.  He loves his brothers and deedle.  He is soft and round and cute.  He is starting to grab hold of things.  I love it when he holds my face or my hand close to his chest.  His looks are a mix between Toby and Joshua.

By the way...I love that hat.  I've had it since Joshy was a wee babe.


Mmm...can't you just feel his baby fuzz, and smell his baby head, and touch the soft creases of his skin, and nuzzle his perfect round head. 


 He's such a strong baby.  He can stand up with support, and has been known to sit for almost a minute without any support.  Usually he just topples forward though.  :-P

Love him.
Every day I thank him for coming to me.
Every day I thank the Lord for sending him.

|
This entry was posted on 11/04/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On November 7, 2010 at 8:46 PM , Our Family said...

He is so adorable. I could squish his cheeks.

 
On November 8, 2010 at 3:05 PM , Rachel said...

Look at those luscious lips! I want to rub his little head. Very great photos.

 
On November 10, 2010 at 5:54 AM , Hilary said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful baby!! Hope you guys are doing well...looks like you are!! Hopefully our paths will cross soon! :)

 
On November 12, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Nicole said...

Hi Cute girl it has been a while since I have blogged or gotten on to read everyones updates and I thought you were due soon. Sorry we are a little late. Congrats on the adorable baby boy! He is so handsome and I love the cute pics. Hope you and the family are doing well I think of you often.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...