news from the hood
11/24/2010 | Author: jefferies
Oh man...I hate it when friends move away!  It seems like that's happening a lot lately.  And on Saturday our nice neighbor across the street moved out.  :-(  And her grandkids will no longer be around to play with Joshua and Toby.  We will miss them.
 These kids have been running around and riding bikes together for almost 4 years now!
I hope we'll run into them every once in a while.

In other news:
Oliver is doing a really great job of grasping onto objects now.  He loves to hold onto rattles and toys. 
He has even started sucking his thumb!  How cute!  None of my other kids have done that.  It's nice right now, as he will sit quite contently for 20-30 minutes sucking his thumb while I'm busy.
He's such a good, sweet baby.
This entry was posted on 11/24/2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...