3 weeks
9/13/2010 | Author: jefferies
Yes, the nursery theme is "The Wood Between the Worlds" too.  I still need to post pictures of it, but it's not quite done.  I need someone who does a little bit o' vinyl.
The diapers are g-diapers.  We are liking them so far.  We are using them at home during the day only.  And we are stuffing them with pre-folds and hemp inserts instead of the ridiculously expensive 'flushable' inserts.  
(Again with the innovative baby product reviews...someone should be paying me!)

Little Ollie...all ready for bed.  He loves to be swaddled and will fall asleep with the pacifier.  
(Alright...since I'm on a roll, I'll also say that I love 'The Happiest Baby on the Block' DVD.  Ollie does wonders with 'the 5 S's'...check it out from the library)

brothers...

This entry was posted on 9/13/2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On September 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM , Rachel said...

Ah! I was so behind on your blog and just caught up and now there's so much I can't pick one thing to comment on. Fabulous fabulous pictures. LOVE that family of yours!

 
On September 15, 2010 at 11:20 AM , Lima Bean said...

glad you are liking the gdiapers. the flushable inserts can be really cheap if you order a case on amazon or diapers.com. we mostly use the hemp inserts as well, but it's nice to have flushies for out and about instead of disposables. i have a ton of coupons for more gdiapers as well if you want them! send me your address via facebook and i'll send some your way if you want them.

 
On September 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM , Unknown said...

aww..so precious!

 
On September 28, 2010 at 3:32 PM , Emily said...

I love the second to last photo of toby and ollie. It looks like Ollie is floating in the air above toby's head! Cool!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...