You can do this with the seat. Or you can face it forward. Reclining, not reclining, footrest up or down.
OR
Take the whole seat off all together...and put your car seat on instead. Cool!
I LOVE this stroller! I plan on doing a LOT of jogging this year. Half-marathon next spring anyone? Canyonlands? Odgen? Salt Lake? I'm making myself accountable to YOU bloggerland.
Best of all...this stroller was CHEAP as far as cool strollers go. Kolcraft Countours...and I give it 5 stars! The frame without the seats actually folds up small enough to fit in the minuscule space behind the third row of seats in our Highlander. The last stroller I bought was a Phil and Teds (also a cool stroller with the second seat) and this MUCH cheaper stroller is much more durable.









1 comments:
yes, Kate!! Aflac Iron Girl Las Vegas, this spring! Virginia and Wendy sound interested too.