To climb a mountain. One of the big ones. And so he did...with his brother Jonny.
The Pfieferhorn:
Early start.
great cellular reception!
FANTASTIC!
They met this fun family on the top...
I hope our family is like theirs someday.
(Could we ever persuade our kids to spend Labor Day doing this?)
ah! Salt Lake City. How I miss you.
...and we are loosing gravity, Houston.
The hills ARE alive!
(with the sound of music)









5 comments:
What fantastic photos! Hard to believe I live here and I'm totally missing that incredible scenery.
wow! Those are awesome photos!! love the music playing too..it just goes together..somehow I feel like I'm in Lord of The Rings...Happy Sunday or Monday..lol
So that wonderful family that you met on top were in my parents ward when I still lived with them, and he has been my insurance agent for almost 20 years now. They are fantastic family.
Beautiful scenery, yes. But my favorite is Brent's hair and facial expression in that one photo! Classic! That is one to frame! Love it!
Such awesome photos. I should get one blown up and framed or something. Makes me want to go hiking in the mountains too!