sweet little things
9/13/2010 | Author: jefferies
A journal entry from 9.10.10

Oliver's velvety soft skin
Good sleep (thank you Ollie)
Light shinning through the leaves
Elsa's presence
A sweet visit to Utah + love of family and friends
Diapers...as a gift from a friend...brought by on a tired evening right before I was about to go buy more    diapers  (Thank you friend)
A hot husband (I feel so cheesy saying so, but it's true) who is my best friend in so many ways
Good books to read during Ollie's growth spurts
Breath exiting my baby's lips (smells so sweet!)
Good, good new teachers for the kids (thank you so, teachers!)
A sweet, lingering abundance of spirituality
HOMEMADE baby gifts!  And other very thoughtful baby gifts.  Oh man, do I feel loved.
Dinner train!  (Woot, woot!  Thank you Andaluz families!)
Photo shoots (especially with my bff).
My belly band and 'Core Firing Sequence Method' dvd  (I like feeling fit)
Sweet little baby friend Bennett, who came crawling up to me and hug my legs fiercely after not seeing me for two whole weeks!  (Melt my heart!)
Kids climbing trees and playing on rope swings
Folding laundry  (REally!)
Humanitarian work  (Wish I could do more)
This entry was posted on 9/13/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM , Our Family said...

beautiful posts. Your sweet little one sends peace as I look at him. I know you are enjoying him.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...