happy 11!
9/09/2010 | Author: jefferies
On August 20th, our family celebrated our 11th birthday!  I can't believe that Brent and I have been married for 11 years!  What adventures we have had!  This year is especially happy...we are all so glad amazed and grateful that we could have Oliver join our family.  Last year was a difficult anniversary, but one we will treasure forever.  The sweet memory of driving Elsa down to Utah on our anniversary is a treasure, and is now added upon with joy.  We've missed out on the great adventures we had been planning...but we've gained two incredible members of our family.  And we'll get the trips to Europe and Hawaii and Australia later...:-)

Anyway, since I was still quite laid up being 11 days postpartum (and our poor children had spent almost 4 boring weeks at home either waiting for me to go into labor or recovering)...we took them to the Oaks Park Amusement Park in Portland!  Yay for a tiny little park that is cheap and free if you're not riding any rides (like me!).  The boys all had a great time.  After the amusement park, we took the children (except for the little tiny one) over to my sisters house and we had a great dinner at Bugatti's!

Someday I will write more about the adventure of our wedding day, but for right now here are a few pictures of our special day:

I mostly sat and watched...
but I did get to go on the ferris wheel with the kids!
(my first time leaving Ollie with Brent!)

I LOVE my family.  They are my best friends...and there's nowhere else I'd rather be.
This entry was posted on 9/09/2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...