matchy-matchy
9/13/2010 | Author: jefferies
Toby has this monster shirt.  That he LOVEs.  It is really too small for him now, but he won't let me take it away.  (He steals it back when I relocate it to the box of future clothes for Ollie).  Oh well...I don't see any harm in letting him wear it around the house.  Anyway, my little baby friend Bennett was kind enough to pass along some of his old baby clothes to Oliver after he outgrew them...and included in the stash was a teeny tiny little monster shirt to match Toby's.  From the day Ollie was born, Toby was begging me to have Ollie wear his monster shirt.  Once I saw Toby wearing his monster shirt, I just had to oblige and put Ollie in his.  Toby insisted on pictures.  :-)

Ollie = 2.5 weeks old
...self portrait...
(Toby got in a little scuffle with the sidewalk.  
It had something to do with jumping off a fire hydrant and doing a face plant.  No biggie!)
This entry was posted on 9/13/2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...