13 day old little Ollie
(this is where Ollie's newborn pictures were taken)
Later that evening...
I had yet to discover the really cool low lighting setting on my new camera, so the pictures aren't great quality, but so cute...and already I can't believe how much bigger Ollie has gotten since then:
deedle time
(deedle is our word for dad, dada, papa, whatever...Joshua made started calling Brent that as soon as he started jabbering, and it stuck!)
13 day old Oliver!
experimenting with the flash and without...(urgh!)
We've got two happy, pleased older brothers!
smiles!









4 comments:
You are so beautiful Katie. Even in photos you are glowing. I so admire how much you guys do together as a family. Caleb says Ollie is cute and funny. I agree.
I love all your pictures, they are beautiful! Even the one that looks like Toby peed his pants. Maybe he just went down a wet slide? Too funny. Ollie is so precious, I can't wait to meet him someday!
Katie, your face while you are holding Ollie is amazingly beautiful. You look so happy again. I am glad you are having wonderful times with your family and enjoying your sweet baby :)
Haha...yep. Toby peed his pants. I was wondering if anyone would notice it or speak up about it. Just keeping it real, I suppose!