bye-bye baby{tooth}!
2/24/2011 | Author: jefferies
Toby lost his first baby tooth last month!  When I first noticed it was loose, I panicked.  I was thinking that he knocked it loose somehow...because I did not believe that he was truly old enough to already be loosing baby teeth!  Toby has been my baby for so long and that has been hard for me to let go of.  A little easier now that Oliver is here, but still...Toby's my preshy little tater tot.

So after my heart attack upon seeing his loose tooth, I encouraged him NOT to wiggle it...so it wouldn't come out before it was ready.  Well...one day he hopped off the school bus and showed me his hole where his tooth was missing.  He told me that it popped right out of his mouth at school that day , without wiggling it!  Oh my goodness!!  How can I ever learn to let go?  I guess his cute toothless face will help me with that.



|
This entry was posted on 2/24/2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...