a first that i missed
2/25/2011 | Author: jefferies
Somehow I got really busy this past summer and was too tired to sit down in my hot un-airconditioned loft while I was 9 months pregnant to post that Toby learned how to ride a two-wheel bike!

July 29, 2010

 Toby had been begging me to help him learn all spring and summer.  And I tried.  I really did.  But when you're 8-9 months pregnant you can only run so fast...
I was very pleased (and relieved) when Toby decided to figure it out by himself (without me running behind him). 
Doesn't it just make you long for summer?




(I CAN 'T WAIT to have a summer where I'm NOT PREGNANT!)
This entry was posted on 2/25/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...