circa 6 months
2/27/2011 | Author: jefferies
Since I am thoroughly enjoying every moment with my baby, I want to keep track of all his milestones.  I've been trying to get a picture of him every month on his birthday.  6 months is a BIG one...but I didn't get great pictures since I remembered after it was dark.  Oh well...I have some pictures that are pretty close to the day.  And hopefully very soon I will have my friend take some professional pictures of him!

Oliver Silas


 All of us are enjoying every single moment with this new baby.  It is such a blessing to attain this kind of love and enjoyment of life.  A blessing I know I would not have been able to appreciate if Elsa had lived.  <3<3<3

Ollie's six month stats:
Height: 28 inches, 96th percentile
Weight: 18.5 pounds, 70th percentile
Head circumference: 17.75 inches, 85th percentile

Our pediatrician said he was the size of a 1 year old!  Haha!  He is still a bit smaller than our two other boys were at this age.  He's babbling up a storm...so cute!  He is social with everyone, but especially with his brothers and Brent and I.  He grabs for EVERYTHING.  He loves eating solid food and drinking water out of my glass.  He started sticking his tongue out all the time, especially when he smiles.  He likes to imitate sounds and blow raspberries.  He still isn't quite sitting up independently, but he is very strong.  He seems to be content to just be held or sit up in his super saucer.  He also has NOT cut the two bottom front teeth which he has been working on for months!  But he has become a lot less fussy since I started feeding him solids and he is sleeping better at night.  I feed him avocado mixed with ground up brown rice every night before bed, and that has done a GREAT job of keeping him full at night.
such a sweetie!

This entry was posted on 2/27/2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On February 27, 2011 at 6:51 PM , Kim said...

he is SO cute!!! Seth says he looks like him ;) He is just darling mama!

 
On February 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Our Family said...

He is so sweet. Glad you get to love on him every day.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...