Anyway...I'm having a hard time keeping caught up on blogging again, so I bring you Oliver's 8 month old photo shoot...1 month late! I decided to forgo a 6 month and a 9 month photo shoot and just have an 8 month one. These pictures were taken by the lovely and talented Tara Mansius and Amy Morgan (Tara's best friend and apprentice), at their photo studio. Have photographer buddies definitely has its perks!
My favorites of Amy's pictures:
LOVE
My favorites of Tara's pictures:
He actually pulled himself up to standing for the first time
when we were shooting these pictures in this doll cradle
I love, LoVe, LOVE those BIG olive green eyes...and I love that he inherited my turtle lip
LOVE him!
He's growing up SO fast!
I'm so blessed to have this sweet little hunk in my life.



































2 comments:
Kate, those photos are adorable! I love the owl outfit! :)
Ollie is so unbelievably adorable! Great pictures :)