little bike rider
5/30/2011 | Author: jefferies
Last year when I was pregnant with Ollie I snapped up this little Kettler trike {like new} at a garage sale for $20.  Brent was a little grumpy that I bought something we wouldn't need to use for over a year.  But I tried to convince him that it would be worth storing it for a year.  Then when Christmas time rolled around and we got toy catalogs in the mail, we saw JUST how worth-it it was to store said trike for a year {$250 worth!}.

So we finally had a sunny day and a chance to use the sidewalk in our backyard for its intended purpose:

 And he LOVED it.












  Too cute for words!
This entry was posted on 5/30/2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On May 30, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Tara said...

Oh, he looks so stinkin cute on the trike!! And he looks like a big boy. Crazy.

 
On May 30, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Rebecca and Nick said...

I hope you have more babies. He is awesome!!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...