| POOP is only on his HANDS! Still GROSS! |
I was feeling crummy and just having a bad day in general. I finished writing the post about facebook, went into the kitchen to start dinner, and walked back into the office where I saw Oliver sitting on the floor with black marker all up and down the front of his outfit and his face, and he was digging through an extremely poopy diaper that I had accidentally left sitting on the floor. See---it was a cloth diaper, and I needed to take it upstairs to the bathroom where I have a diaper sprayer attached to the toilet, to clean it up. Not a huge deal when you have one or two poopy diapers a day. But for some reason on that day it was like his 4th or 5th. I was pooped out. Literally.
So when I walked back into the office thankfully I was at that point beyond sanity already and I just started laughing. I took him straight to the kitchen sink and dropped him in, clothes and all (seeing as they were so messy already). I HAD to get a picture. I thought it proved my anti facebook point perfectly.
So no, there was not poop ALL OVER him. It was just on his hands. And I think I caught it before he got it anywhere else...at least I haven't found it anywhere else. (A little disinfectant on the sink took care of things there).
And at first I was VERY perplexed as to where the marker came from...but after I thought about it for a minute I remembered that earlier in the day Toby had a white balloon and asked for a black marker so he could color it like a soccer ball. Hmm...obviously by the black smudges ALL OVER Oliver, he found the balloon and was
So...not QUITE as bad as it may have seemed! I'm still laughing about it. Hahaha.









0 comments: