my friend hue
9/29/2011 | Author: jefferies
I just wanted to give a little shout out to my friend Hue.  She is an amazing artist and has a very witty blog.  Oh and also, her husband is a rock star!  You should check out her blog right now because she is giving away three of her beautiful limited edition prints.

Also check out her husband's band Fictionist.  They just got signed to the Atlantic Record Label.  I'm excited to see the great things the future holds for Hue & Hum!
I LOVE this music video!
This entry was posted on 9/29/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On September 29, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Rachel said...

I didn't know you were familiar with Fictionist! I love them! I didn't know they had been signed on to a label - how exciting for them. I think they're so terrific. We were really rooting for them for the Rolling Stone cover!

 
On September 29, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Caitlin said...

aww thanks kate! you're the best! thanks for the shout out :)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...