sister wedding
9/11/2011 | Author: jefferies
I am SO pleased to announce:
Mr. & Mrs. Carlos and Heather Haehle-Carrasco!
{actually I have to admit that I'm not sure what last name Heather is using...bad sister, huh?}

BEAUTIFUL day for a beautiful wedding!








 the 4 sisters!



The Reception was INCREDIBLE...and SO much fun!  I have never danced to a mariachi band AND danced to Michael Jackson's Thriller with a group of wedding goers all in one night!

 with my cousin's youngest daughter--cutie pie!

Mariachi surprise!


The whole clan, including my mom's husbands kids and grandkids!  So much fun!

Carlos' wonderful family...it was SUCH a pleasure to get to know them!

This entry was posted on 9/11/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...