a little fun for joshua
9/24/2011 | Author: jefferies
Joshua had a great time at Cubscout Day Camp again this summer...being with his friends, having lots of fun adventures!  I love being in scouts with him and going to camp with him because when I was little I was always SO ENVIOUS that the boys got to do this stuff.  Well, now I feel fulfilled in seeing my boy enjoy these fun days.

bottle rockets, parachutes, BB gun shooting, falling over with laughter, working on boondoggle or pondering the universe(?)
This entry was posted on 9/24/2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On September 26, 2011 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous said...

Katie what is Boondoggle?

 
On September 26, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Emily said...

Ha ha, boondoggle makes me think of Napoleon Dynamite! That is great Josh got a free pass to run around and do things that boys (and girls) like to do. I was also very jealous growing up that the boy scouts always got to do all the "fun" stuff! I always felt there was a little discrimination going on there.

 
On September 28, 2011 at 12:41 PM , jefferies said...

Haha! Yeah...Napoleon Dynamite! Hanni-you need to watch that movie to find out what boondoggle exactly is. It's just a craft where you weave plastic threads into little figurines, or such.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...