CHRISTMAS DAY!
trying to figure out my new toy (camera)!
Merry Christmas in heaven to my angel Elsa.
Merry Christmas in Heaven to my dad.
Our lovely tree is missing all the ornaments on the bottom half. I'll give you one guess why. I gave up on that after the first two days of having the tree up.
I ordered two sets of Christmas cards this year because I couldn't decide between the pretty swirly red Christmas-y designs, and the beautiful color pictures. Either way, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
There! I posted about Christmas ON Christmas. Now I need to go back and catch up some more.











3 comments:
Congrats on expecting again! Your house looks so cool. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I was so happy to get your card and find that another beautiful baby is on its way! Congratulations! And I have to say, those pictures of all your boys each front of the tree are just WONDERFUL. Frame those. I love you.
So happy for baby number 5. YOur family is adorable. Love your Christmas tree! Ours is missing ornaments from the waist down also. So grateful to have the hands to watch out for. ENjoy a peaceful pregnancy. Prayers and love.Kappy