autumn in the rose city
12/26/2011 | Author: kate
10.26.11:
Date afternoon, on Brent's day off, while the older boys are in school.
Japanese garden.
The BEST time to go is in Autumn.
 I LOVE the Japanese Garden SO.MUCH.  I want it to be my backyard.


 View from the Japanese Garden of downtown Portland and Mt. Hood


 I love going to places that make me feel like I've traveled to a different country.


 Under the wooded areas, a little mushroom hunt:




After the Japanese Garden,
The International Rose Test Garden...
Do roses still bloom at the end of October in the Rose City?  
Yes they do!
 After our date and we gather our children from the bus,
we spend an enjoyable afternoon at the Wooden Shoe Pumpkin Patch:
Superb autumn fun:
corn maze, hay maze, archery, bb shooting, train, hay ride, pumpkin cannon, lots of fun!!
Autumn can make me so happy.  How about you?
This entry was posted on 12/26/2011 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

I've been there! It's gorgeous and your photos are wonderful. (You also make a fabulous Leia.)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...