new school
12/16/2011 | Author: kate
09.07.2011
Due to our move, the boys are attending a new school this year!  We did our research and prayed about this move for the boys, as the school was at the top of our priorities.  And the new school has been great!  And now today is was the last day of school for 2011, and I'm finally blogging about the first day of school.  I've got a bit of ground to cover if I want to catch up by Christmas.  At least many of the posts are not going to be long ones like the last one!


Joshua's first day of 4th grade!!  I can't believe he's that old already.  {sigh}.  He's so excited to go back to school though!

09.08.2011
Because of staggered start, Toby started 1st grade the next day:




 here are the boys together, on Joshua's 2nd day, and Toby's 1st day
and here they are in front of their new school!
and a beautiful sunset we witnessed before school
Toby's all ready in his classroom
This entry was posted on 12/16/2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...