Fall Planting
10/16/2008 | Author: jefferies
Here are a few pictures of some fall planting that we did in our yard.

Joshua helped bring some ferns to the little forest

Kate planted some stepable ground cover in the meadow

The Bamboo actually ended up going to the backyard
This entry was posted on 10/16/2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On October 16, 2008 at 7:44 PM , Windybrook Spinner said...

You have a little forest, a meadow, & bamboo in your backyard? Wow. I must come and visit.

 
On October 16, 2008 at 8:37 PM , Rachel said...

Your house looks so great! I love the plants. Our house...well, never mind. Next decade we'll work on the yard.

 
On October 17, 2008 at 8:02 AM , ashley said...

We love bamboo. We have tons of it in our yard. We are just crossing our fingers it doesn't go completely out of control.

 
On October 17, 2008 at 9:20 PM , Rebecca and Nick said...

Wow, what a beautiful little green space of your own you are creating! I wish I could come see it! Now I have to get to work on my own...

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...