Twilight Movie
10/07/2008 | Author: jefferies
Ok, for any of you who are as excited about the Twilight Movie as I am, here is a link with some pictures from the movie that I have not seen before. It is the German Twilight Movie site. http://www.twilight-derfilm.de/. (Click on "Bilder".)

These are SO awesome! I am getting more excited for the movie. At first I was indifferent in the chosen cast, but as I get used to it I am starting to like it more. And I recognize many of the locations where these pictures are taken! Fun.
|
This entry was posted on 10/07/2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On October 7, 2008 at 3:14 PM , Laurel said...

Thanks for sharing Katie! The pictures are really awesome :)

 
On October 9, 2008 at 9:09 PM , Rachel said...

I didn't know you were a fellow fan! I'm getting rather excited myself. I assume you saw the new trailer on the web page, www.twilightthemovie.com, released just this evening? Fun....

 
On October 13, 2008 at 8:22 AM , Rebecca and Nick said...

I am getting so excited for this movie! I hope that it's close enough to as good as the book.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...